Since its founding in 1945, A-C Electric Company has worked to build a reputation as a progressive and team-oriented captain of the electrical industry. We believe our employees are our most valuable asset and play a vital role in the realization of our Vision, Mission and Values.
A-C Electric Company is a growing organization, and we are always looking to recruit driven individuals to step into the following positions:
- Electrical Designer (Corporate HQ, Bakersfield)
- Estimator (Corporate HQ, Bakersfield)
- Sales Assistant, Solar Department (Corporate HQ, Bakersfield)
- Field Service Specialist, Solar Department (Corporate HQ, Bakersfield)
- Service Manager (Construction Office, Bakersfield)
- Professional Salesperson, Solar Department (Construction Office, Fresno)
- Application Engineer, Automated Controls Department (Construction Office, Fresno)
- Engineering Manager, Automated Controls Department (Construction Office, Fresno)
- Project Manager (Construction office, Visalia)
A-C Electric Company strives to ensure the well-being of each employee through a truly exceptional benefits package for our staff, which includes:
- Company subsidized health and dental insurance
- Company funded pension plan
- Profit sharing plan
- Incentive compensation plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
If you are interested in joining the A-C Electric Company team of professionals, please e-mail your résumé to email@example.com, and include a cover letter indicating which position(s) you are interested in. If the list does not feature a position suited to you, we would still like to keep your résumé on file to consider for future vacancies.
A-C Electric is an affirmative action, equal opportunity, M/F/D/V employer.
Application for Employment (NOTE: Applicants may complete an submit with the following methods: 1) Click on link, complete Form in browser, Print to .PDF, then email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, or 2) Click on link, Save blank application document to computer, open in Adobe, complete, save again, and email as an attachment to email@example.com)