The mission of Solar Sales (Energy Consultant) is to develop and close commercial solar sales in accordance with A-C Electric Company mission, vision, and values. They will prospect, facilitate, develop relationships, and demonstrate the benefits of solar technology. This position is located at our Fresno Construction office, Fresno, Calif. and is positioned for professional growth opportunities across various operational divisions and locations.
• Prospect and develop new client relationships within our Fresno and Madera counties territory, that are in line with A-C Solar’s commercial energy sales strategic priorities.
• You will continually uncover and develop additional sales opportunities within existing account relationships through proactive management of all possible key decision makers and influencers
• Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an on-going basis
• You will consistently prepare and deliver presentations and proposals in a professional manner that communicates the A-C Solar value proposition to clients
• Diligently update customer information utilizing Salesforce
• Stay informed on all new developments in the Solar Energy Industry, particularly developments made by our preferred suppliers.
• You are always actively and consistently building and maintaining a robust network of business contacts within the industry and your assigned territory
• Minimum of 3 years Outside Sales Experience, selling a strategic solution (not just a product) to owners, C-level decision makers and other key management personnel.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, or relative experience
• A sales record with success in business to business sales
• Demonstrated ability to use strategic selling tools, i.e. Salesforce, LinkedIn, etc
• Have your own active and verifiable network of business contacts.
• Above all, you are high energy, have unquestionable integrity and an ambition to succeed.
• Demonstrate and uphold all of A-C Electric Company’s core values, which include integrity, quality, professionalism, knowledge, safety, service family, community and desire.
• Closing Techniques: Candidate is comfortable asking for the order and get it signed quickly.
• Active Listening: Candidate is proficient in active listening, or listening with a strict focus and asking intelligent follow-up questions.
• Prospecting: Candidate is skilled in the art of prospecting/searching for potential leads (customers or buyers).
• Post-Sale Relationship Management: Candidate is skilled in maintaining relationship with prospect after the sale.
• Technology: Candidate is comfortable with technology.
• Health and dental plans
• Paid vacations and holidays
• Life Insurance
• Short and long term disability plans
• Pension plan
• Two profit sharing plans
• Incentive and recognition programs
• Relocation assistance
More About Us:
Founded in 1945, A-C Electric Company has grown into one of the largest electrical contractors in Central California with Division locations in Bakersfield, Fresno and Visalia. We pride ourselves in employing the best and the brightest individuals, utilizing the highest quality materials and the latest construction methods to ensure that our customers receive the level of quality and value that they deserve. Our superior project performance, professionalism and stability is evidenced by our bond rating, which is one of the best in the industry.